Holiday Presents Under $50
Finding the perfect Christmas gift for everyone on your list can be tough — and expensive! But don’t give up: showing how much you care about your loved ones doesn’t have to mean spending a fortune. The gift-giving experts at Glory Haus have done the legwork and the budgeting to make filling that list easier on you and your bank account.
Here’s our guide to holiday presents under $50:
- Jewelry — You might think low-priced jewelry is also low quality, but not at Glory Haus! All our unique and stylish necklaces, earrings and bracelets are hand-crafted in our Repurposed on Purpose studio by women getting their lives back on track. When you give these beautiful Christmas gifts under $50 for her, you give hope to women in need.
- Ceramics — A hand-painted ceramic pitcher is a great gift idea for Christmas that will remind your loved one of your generosity every day. Coffee mugs with fun sayings make great gifts for colleagues, teachers, bosses and coaches.
- Leather — The rich look and feel of leather makes a luxurious gift for anyone on your list. A sophisticated leather change tray is a perfect Christmas gift under $50 for those hard-to-buy-for men on your list.
- Textiles — Our cute tea towel sets and throw pillows are lovely gift ideas for new homeowners, college students and homebodies. And when you learn that our textiles are all handmade in our Daughters of Hope Fair Trade facility in India, you realize they’re also great Christian Christmas gifts that help others.
- Artwork — You don’t have to invest heavily to give real artwork. The framed canvases in the Glory Haus collection include gorgeous paintings that bring beauty and love to the recipient’s home for years, making them excellent Christmas gifts under $50.
- Clothes — We’re not talking cheap mall clothing that’s made in China and costs a fortune. We suggest unique upcycled blouses crafted by hand in our Repurposed on Purpose studio by empowered women turning their lives around. These stylish pieces make excellent Christmas gifts for her.
- Inspiration — Who couldn’t use a little everyday inspiration? For the faithful on your list, an inspirational framed board emblazoned with an uplifting quote is a meaningful Christian Christmas gift that keeps the real reason for the season top of mind all year.
- Ornaments — One of the best gift ideas for Christmas that’s also budget-friendly is a unique hand-painted ornament. The Glory Haus Ornament Collection includes something for everyone, from newlyweds to new parents to beach combers to animal lovers.
- Photo Frame — For Christmas gifts under $50 that are also deeply personal, you can’t beat a cute picture frame holding a treasured family photo. Whether it’s for Mom or your college student who’s away from home for the first time, a framed photo is a thoughtful gift idea.
- College Spirit — Support the college dreams of the teenager on your list or the nostalgic memories of your fellow alums with unique collegiate items under the tree. The collegiate collection at Glory Haus includes great gift ideas for Christmas for loyal fans of every team from the Crimson Tide to the Wisconsin Badgers.
Also in Stories
Celebrate the beginning of a loved one’s journey of faith with seven unique baptism gifts from Glory Haus for adults, babies and any newly baptized Christian.