Last revised: January 1, 2017
The www.gloryhaus.com web site (the "Web Site") is operated by Glory Haus, Inc. ("Glory Haus", "GH", "we", "us", or "our".)
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our Web Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or sales tax ID number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve the Web Site; we continually strive to improve our Web Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions; your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway database held off-site and under the Security Protocols of the Payment Gateway Provider.
Cookies are used to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart and understand and save your preferences for future visits. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclose to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Web Site, products and services are directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Glory Haus, Inc.
PO Box 825
Marietta, GA 30061